It's my birthday! Lets go on an adventure!
First we took a long cab ride out to Pashupatinath. It's a very religious hindu site, specifically for funerals and cremations. The main temple is in the first picture, but non-hindus are not allowed inside...that means me. Next, along the river we saw the sites for funeral ceremonies and cremations. I took and am showing these pictures of the area, not any specific funeral ceremony, although some of these were going on.
First we took a long cab ride out to Pashupatinath. It's a very religious hindu site, specifically for funerals and cremations. The main temple is in the first picture, but non-hindus are not allowed inside...that means me. Next, along the river we saw the sites for funeral ceremonies and cremations. I took and am showing these pictures of the area, not any specific funeral ceremony, although some of these were going on.
Did you see the cuddling goats...aww cute!
There were quite a number of sadu hindus in the area. Quite interesting, but you have to pay to take pictures of them. Or free off the internet!
Did I say monkeys earlier?
There were quite a number of sadu hindus in the area. Quite interesting, but you have to pay to take pictures of them. Or free off the internet!
On the upper level we could see a lot more smaller temples. I'm not really sure what they all mean, but it was great to see. We sat out and watched all the monkeys running around while drinking some chai tea.
Did I say monkeys earlier?





















No comments:
Post a Comment